Member of Armenian Fashion Council
Brand: Kivera Naynomis
Arevik Simonyan is an Armenian fashion designer from Moscow.
Arevik graduated the fashion design faculty of Moscow technological collage “ORT” in 2003, and since then has developed 5 individual collections, has participated in many international fashion contests, exhibitions and festivals. Arevik is a member of the Association of Russian artists in Paris and a member of Moscow Designers’ Union.
Besides the formal education Arevik has passed professional trainings on fashion marketing, product line planning and development, fashion market segmentation and branding policy, merchandising, all conducted by Fashion Consulting Group from Moscow, organized by DAI-ASME project of USAID in Yerevan, Armenia.
Fisrt time Arevik participated in Pret-a-porter Yerevan in spring-summer 2005 launching event, making a women’s wear collection for InFashion (Fashion Marketing Solutions LLC). A year before that she had presented in Yerevan her another women’s wear collection with an individual show.
She has designed stage dresses for Armenian singers, has dressed up number of Armenian celebrities.
Arevik participated in Pret-a-Porter Yerevan fashion week in November 2006 with her fall-winter 2006-2007 collection.
Contests, festivals and exhibitions participated and awards won:
- 2004 Russian Silhouette pre-final contest, Prize for colour solution in collection, Yerevan, RA
- 2004 XIII Festival of “Russian Days in Europe”, Demonstration of 2004 Fall-Winter collection, diploma for participation, Paris, France
- 2004 Exhibition “The fashion of youngsters. 21st century” in frames of “Russian Style”, diploma of participation, Moscow, Russia
- 2004 Professional contest of young fashion designers “Ecsersis, Creativeness”, demonstrating the collection “SS”, 2nd prize, Moscow, Russia
- 2003 Professional contest of young fashion designers “Ecsersis, Pret-a-porter na Pokrovke” and exhibition “Small Business and fashion industry”, demonstrating the collection “A little sun in cold water ”, special prize from Swarovski company Moscow, Russia
- 2003 IV International contest of young fashion designers ”New Russia. Unite world”, benevolent fund Russian Silhouette, diploma for participation, Moscow, Russia
- 2003 Contest of young fashion designers “Moscow Début” organized by Russian Designers Union, 3rd prize, Moscow Russia
- 2002 Contest of young fashion designers “Pret-a-porter na Pokrovke”, diploma for participation and prize for internship at “Russian Fur” company, Moscow, Russia
- 2002 VIII International contest of young fashion designers “Admiralteiskaya igra”, Diploma for participation St.Petersburg, Russia